SSC CGLE COACHING AT CALICUT/KOZHIKODE
Staff Selection Commission (SSC ) offers a number of vacancies under the Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE) conducted every year making it one of the most sought after and immensely famous exam among the aspirants across the nation.
The first thing that you have to kept in mind is that cracking SSC Exam is not an easy task, most of the students that qualifies the exams are repeaters (i.e. they have given the exams before also) so if you want to crack it in your very first attempt then you really have to work hard and also have to follow proper plan regarding your studies.
For general category candidate, the cut off for the most sough post in SSC such as inspector, examiner etc is as follows: -
• 2016 - 558.75 marks
• 2015 - 519.25 marks
• 2014 - 526.25 marks
• 2013 - 512.25 marks
So, from above it is clear that scoring high is the only prerequisite to get this job in hand. Now, you have got plenty of time in hand, if you have the will and you are ready to put in hard work, then not only you can get selected for a job, but you certainly can get your dream post in the first attempt itself.
Below are some key points from pioneer Calicut which will help you to clear SSC CGL 2018:
1. Understanding the exam pattern by going through previous year question papers and then start aggregating the basic resources (books and all) that are needed to begin.
2. List down the exam syllabus and broadly look at the number of questions coming from the each topic.
3. Self-analysis is third step Identify your strong and weak areas by attempting a mock test.
4. Clearing the basic concepts/understanding the fundamentals of your weak topics from various sources like educational websites and academic books.
5. Do not restrict yourself to the theory part only. Once you are done with the concepts, make sure that you attempt questions based on that topic.
6. Start practicing quizzes topic wise by setting a time limit.
7. After having a good hold over the topics, start practicing full length mock papers.
8. Make note of errors and weak areas while solving mock papers and clear their concepts again and practice a lot of questions.
The syllabus of SSC CGL will be as below.
There are 3 exams for tire 1, tire 2, and tire 3. The syllabus of these 3 tires are as below.
Tire 1 syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Tire 2 syllabus
English Language & Comprehension
General Studies (Finance and Economics)
Tire 3 syllabus (Descriptive type)
Tier 3 will be a descriptive type Pen and Paper mode examination. It will be in English/Hindi (writing of Essay/Precise/Letter /Application Writing etc. It will be of Total 100 marks and 60 minutes time is given for it (For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes).
This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which are necessary for Government jobs. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay / Passage of 250 words and Letter / Application Writing of approximately 150 words.
For Coaching at Calicut for SSC CGL : contact pioneer Calicut , westhill or visit www.pioneerkerala.com