Staff Selection Commission organize SSC CPO Jobs Exam to recruit SI in Delhi Police, SI in CISF and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CPO Jobs are absolutely challenging and high paying job in Indian Central Govt. There are various post one can to choose under SSC CPO and you need to go training for that. Mainly SSC CPO recruitment hires Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CISF, CAPF, ITBP and BSF.
List of Posts under SSC CPO below are post which comes under SSC CPO jobs. Mainly are in Delhi Police, ITBP, CISF, BSF, SSB, CRPF and CAPF.
• SI in Delhi Police
• Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
• SI in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)
• SI in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
• Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
• SI in SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal)
• Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CAPF Job Profile (SSC CPO)
When you select CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) then you will be given set of duties. CAPF is a Para military force which comes under Home Ministry. It does not comes under military unlike BSF.
All the armed forces and post will comes under CAPF
SI in Delhi Police Work Profile
Delhi Police basic duty is to maintain law & order for the citizen of Delhi.
• Delhi Police is committed to maintenance of peace and prevent crime.
• Delhi Police is committed to selfless service and pursue justice for all.
• Delhi Police is committed to ensuring justice for all.
SSC CPO Paper I Exam Pattern 2018 (Prelims Exam)
QA, Reasoning, GA, GE (50 questions from each section) 200( marks)
SSC CPO Paper II Exam Pattern 2018 (Mains Exam)
English Language and Comprehension 200(questions) 200(marks) 2 hour
For more details about SSC exam syllabus, pattern, coaching visit www.pioneerkerala.cpm